1. Start the air purifier to clean the air according to the environmental pollution. For example, an air purifier that purifies PM2.5 pollution is preferably used in the case of serious air pollution or indoor environmental pollution, which can ensure a good purification effect. If the atmospheric air quality is good, there is no need to turn on the air purifier for a long time. Summer and winter can be combined with a humidifier for best results.
2. It is necessary to clean and maintain the purifier in time, and install an electrostatic adsorption purifier for cleaning the signal light. When the signal light is on, it indicates that the dust collection is full, and the dust collecting plate should be cleaned.
3, the purifier of high-efficiency filtering function can often check the filter replacement indicator. If there is no indicator light, you can open the machine to check the pollution of the filter element. If the filter element turns black, you should replace the filter element immediately.
4. Pay attention to the purification effect of the air purifier during use. If it is found that the purification effect is significantly reduced or the odor is found after the air purifier is turned on, the filter material and the filter should be replaced in time.
5, pay attention to the use of security. Electrostatic adsorption air purifiers should be used in direct contact with children because of their high voltage to prevent electric shock. Activated carbon filter elements and high-efficiency filters should be kept away from fire sources during use, and smokers’ cigarettes should be inadvertently inhaled to prevent fires.
6. The position where the air purifier is placed is also very important. Try not to place it on the wall or furniture. It is best to be in the middle of the house or leave the wall at a distance of more than 1m.
7, the general air purifier should not be placed too close to the human body, because there are more harmful gases around the purifier. If the purifier to purify smoking smoke can be closer to the smoker.
8. If the room is open for ventilation, do not use an air purifier, but pay attention to outdoor air pollution when opening the window. Share from 淳 源 source business.
9. If you choose a purifier with humidification function or an air purifier with wet purification technology, you should pay attention to it in the summer rainy season, sauna day or high humidity, otherwise it will greatly reduce the purification effect of the air purifier.
10. Under normal circumstances, when the person is not in the room, please do not open the air purifier except formaldehyde for a long time. However, the ozone disinfection purifier should not be turned on in someone’s room. It can be turned on or off in a room after the door and window are closed.